Skip to content
- To prepare students for higher education.
- To provide vocational skills to students foe gainful employment after secondary education.
- To develop language proficiency in English and Filipino to communicate through different media.
- To inculcate in the young minds the idea of Filipinism / nationalism.
- To develop tolerance and respect for each other’s individual religion.
- To promote citizenship training, nation building, physical development and health education.
- To instill in them the dignity of work.
- To develop in them the scientific attitude in solving problems affecting daily life.
- To stress the importance of health and sanitation, particularly personal hygiene and community health.