Skip to content
- To prepare the students for secondary education.
- To develop the skills in the 3R’s reading, ‘writing, and ‘arithmetic.
- To expose students to civic, culture and character formation in the context of Maranao culture and Filipinism.
- To develop the value of work.
- To develop understanding of the child’s growth and physical development.
- To develop friendly relationship to groups belonging to different cultures.
- To expose students to scientific thinking.
- To train students to communicate through different media.